Monday, September 13, 2021

Moving the Blog...

 

Dear friends,

After trying a few posts back here on Blogger, I've decided to once more move the Small Sunny Garden blog.  In fact I am in the process of moving the entire archive of posts from both their erstwhile homes--here and on SmallSunnyGarden.com. The blog will now be (hopefully) more easily accessible for reading, commenting and subscribing, regardless of what platform you are arriving from.  It also allows me to post more easily, as well as creating an archive all in one place.

So...

Sound the trumpets and beat the drums!

The new blog address is at SmallSunnyGarden.substack.com.  The introductory post is here.  

I've been running my poetry blog ACM Weekly on Substack for over a year now, and I've found it to be a very usable platform.  Although Substack does allow for paid subscriptions, the Small Sunny Garden remains a free site.  Simply click through the initial "read it first" button to reach the posts.

Or go ahead and subscribe, if you like!  I'd be very happy to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment